Zipped @ Camp Sabros

A friend from the Digos City Police Office invited me to join them at kapatagan for the first try of what is dubbed as the longest zipline in the country. Becuase i did not understand what he said, i just knod and said, "maybe next time.
A month after, my friend once again invited me to try the zipline. H e showed me thier pictures an i got thrilled by the thought of flying.
I scheduled a a visit for a friday feature for tvpatrol southern mindanao.
When we got there, Edwin Sacdalan, the owner welcomed us and brought us to their restobar.
I loved the place, its like a cowboy place with billard hall, cartwheel chairs, bonfire place, lots of wine, and chimes with little cows dangling accents.
Then the best part, edwin introduced us to the zipline.



Sabros means Sacdalan Brothers. This camp is a resort, furnished with cottages. One of the cottages located at the eastern side, offers a full view of Mt. Apo, as well as a clear angle to witness the much talked about zipline and the cable lift.
At first i said no, i have fear of hiehgts. Few minutes later, I found myself hanging, zipping and hanging from a 400-meter cable, passing through a 150-feet drop of pine trees, valley, ravine and treacherous boulders, an experience considered a self-challenge, and no amount of money can buy.
I felt like im basking through clouds on wings, hehehe.


My first ride was the best. And i came back a lot of times for more.
After showing it on TV, i got so many calls inquiring about the zipline.
Would you like to try? Contact Edwin at 09208750015.

Comments

Popular Posts