Bad Year-end!

“I have a good vibe for you next year,” said Tita Edna, our guest this morning in Maayong Buntag Mindanao. I was born under year of the horse. Tigers are most compatible with Horses, Dragons, and Dogs. As i arrive at my pad, a psychic friend who lives next door came to me and said, “you’re lucky today.” A little later, my phone rang. My tita was asking me to come to their school and fetch my gift. Unexpectedly, my tita gave me a “cash gift.” I thought tita edna and marge were right. I’m lucky today.
About twelve noon, I packed my things and hurriedly drove my way home. I’m excited to go home because of our family reunion. Aside from the fact that this is the only chance I got to go home this year after many attempts. Every time I decide to go home, duty calls.
As I arrive at a curved portion of national highway in Buda, Bukidnon, a girl crossed the street, unmindful of vehicles rushing by. I was about to hit her when I noticed her so I stepped on my breaks. I really didn’t know what happened after that. I just saw my car slammed at the railings. My breaks broke, my front tire exploded, bumper deformed.
As my car stopped, I just sat there for a few minutes until residents there knocked at my window and asked me to step outside to see if I’m ok. I felt pain in my back, arms and legs. Without the railings, I might have fallen to a cliff.
Fortunately, Toto, a habal-habal driver in the area passed by and decided to help me in fixing my car, or at least make it run safely until I reach davao.
After five hours, my car was up and running, not in good condition though. But at least it brought me back to davao safely even if I only have the back breaks and hand break.
Year 2009 did not end well for me. But at least i’m alive. Maybe i just got lucky today!

Comments

Popular Posts