USANA Experience

My friend, EJ, was so persistent. He's been asking a few minutes of my time for a lecture about health. I was hesitant before, because as i perceive it, most of seminars regarding health leads to selling and networking. One afternoon, he brought his partners at the station and cornered me for a short lecture. Without a choice, i spared a few minutes. I was not so interested even during the lecture. But because EJ is a good friend, i was forced to buy the products. What he introduced me was Essentials and Proflavanol of USANA.
I started consuming it a day after. I thought it was just the same old multivitamins in the market. Buti noticed i was getting energetic everyday, good night sleep,good bowel movement, and my skin slowly clears and lightens.
i went to their site and this is what i found:
"The Essentials™ —vitamin & mineral supplement for adults are a combination of two products: Mega Antioxidant™ and Chelated Mineral™. Together, they provide a broad spectrum of vitamins, minerals, and other plant nutrients that form the foundation of USANA’s nutritional system. They have the advantage of USANA’s patented Olivol™ olive fruit extract that provides the nutritional benefits of the Mediterranean diet."







Comments

Popular Posts