I've never used a camera since last year due to hectic schedule. But most of the time, i long to do some photoshoots. I dreamt of becoming a known photographer too, you know. Anyway, my cousin Denver invited me to watch their fashion show at NCCC Mall yesterday. Jin Chong also asked me if i could help him prepare. Since i mom left early in the afternoon, the rest of my day was free. I packed up my stuff and headed straight to NCCC Mall.I was amazed how talented Dabawenyos are by their creations. Actually, the show was about live mannequins and the finale is the creation of designer Walter Quijada. i took a few shots. I think i found new subjects to play with my camera. lol Here it is. Hope you like it.


Jin Chong "God of Faces"
Karl Denver Magbanua






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Mannequins

Comments

Popular Posts