You Changed My Life

I may be a crazy man, for I allow myself to be blinded by passion and obeys only the impulses of the moment. I may be insane, for i begin to love myself less than for someone else. Whatever you may call, i am just simply in love.

About a month ago, i live a normal life. Thirty-one days after, i should say, i live a wonderful life. I've never been to this situation before. I believe I've had a normal past. During college, i dated three women in four separate months. I also had a six-year old relationship which ended without closure. My son is in Germany. Her mother decided not to provide any line between me and my boy. After the break-up, i focused my attention to work and family only.

Until you came along. I really don't know what transpired in our previous meetings. But things have changed after that. One of the best feelings in the world is when you ’re hugging a person you love and they hug you back even tighter. that's what you made me feel so far. If you're asking if i need you, the answer right now is "FOREVER." If you're asking what I value, the answer is you. If you're asking if I Love You, i know you knew the answer.

Comments

Popular Posts